US research of earth-moon mechanics by late NASA astrophysicist Dr.Robert Newton leads mathematicians Dr.Fomenko et al to a breakthrough in the chronology of world history. The timeline of civilization based on only irrefutably dated events and artifacts shrinks drastically to 1000 years.
New Chronology theory of Dr. Fomenko and the team has been universally rejected by non-scientists mainstream scholars of history, who branded it not only as pseudo-historic but also as pseudoscience!
Nothing to be astonished about as Dr.Fomenko has found and stepped on the sore fingers of historians, be they British, Russian, American, German, Italian, Spanish, or Chinese ones. Etc..
As a sign of recognition of the special role of the English historians who consider themselves the true scribes of World History, the cover of the present books portrays Tintoretto’s Jesus Christ crucified on Big Ben.
The Russian historians brand it all as pseudoscience: because Dr. Fomenko asserts that there was no such thing as the Tartar and Mongol invasion followed by over two centuries of slavery, providing a formidable body of documental evidence to prove his assertion.
The so-called ‘Tartars and Mongols’ were the actual ancestors of the modern Russians, living in a trilingual state with Arabic and Turkic used as freely as Russian. Moreover, Russian historians suffer having lost, Ghengis Khan, Tamerlane, and Alexander the Great.
The ancient Russian state was governed by a double structure of civil and military authorities and the hordes were actually professional armies with a tradition of lifelong conscription (the recruitment being the so-called ‘blood tax’). Their ‘invasions’ were punitive operations against the regions that attempted tax evasion.
Dr. Prof Fomenko proves that official Russian history is a blatant forgery concocted by a host of German scholars brought to Russia by the usurper dynasty of the Romanovs. Their ascension to the throne was the result of a conspiracy, so they charged these German imported historians with the noble mission of making Romanov’s reign look legitimate.
As Fomenko blows consensual Russian history to smithereens, he successfully removes a crucial cornerstone from underneath the otherwise impeccable edifice of World History.
Fomenko adds insult to injury, wiping out one by one: Ancient Rome: the foundation of Rome in Italy is dated to the 14th century A. D., Ancient Greece and its numerous poleis, which he identifies as the medieval crusader settlements on the territory of Greece.
Ancient Egypt: the pyramids of Giza become dated to the 11th to 14th century A. D. and identified as the royal cemetery of the Global “Mongolian” Empire, no less. The civilization of Ancient Egypt is irrefutably dated to the 11th to 15th century A. D. with the aid of the ancient Egyptian horoscopes cut in stone, like an enormous Dendera horoscope that hangs in the main entrance to the Louvre museum in Paris. He was the first one to decipher and date unambiguously all such horoscopes, coming up with medieval dates in every case.
Fomenko wipes out the Ancient History of China outright. No such ancient history. Period. The compilation of the so-called Ancient Chinese History is reliably datable to the 17th 18th century only. It is perfectly recognizable as Ancient European history, reworked and transcribed in hieroglyphs as yet another historical transplantation, this time performed on Chinese soil by the loving Jesuit hands.
The Chinese are the next in line to go berserk. Chinese history is inevitably bound to get both more ancient and more eventful, proportionally to the growing involvement of China in world affairs. Chinese historians will keep on finding valid proof of prehistoric Chinese spaceflights until the Politburo orders them otherwise.
Islam with all its key figures appeared as late as 15th-16th century A. D. as a branch of proto-Christianity. This is amply illustrated by the imagery of Prophet Mahomet, Archangel Gabriel, Heaven, and Hell of this period. In today’s Islam, all imagery of the things living is taboo.
Arabic historians may find consolation in the crucial historical role of the Ottoman Empire in the 16th-17th century. The trouble is that this empire was initially a proto-Christian state, with Hagia Sophia identifiable as the Temple of Solomon, according to Fomenko!
We can only guess if the acquisition of Alexander the Great (a Macedonian and a Christian!) as the founder of the Muslim World Empire will make Fomenko’s theories more acceptable to the Arabic mainstream. He certainly does not spare any holy cows at all, claiming The Stone of Qa’Aba in Mecca to contain the lost Arch of the Covenant.
The history of religions according to Fomenko looks as follows: the pre-Christian period (before the 11th century and Jesus Christ ), Bacchic Christianity (11th to 12th century, before and after Jesus Christ), Jesus Christ Christianity (12th to 14th century), and its subsequent mutations (15th to 17th) into Orthodox Christianity, the Catholicism, Protestantism, Islam, Buddhism, and so on…
Saint Augustine was quite prescient when he said: “be wary of mathematicians,.. particularly when they speak the truth.” Henry Ford once said: “History is more or less bunk!” Prominent mathematician Anatoly Fomenko not only proved it for a fact but as a true scientist tried to upgrade it into rocket science.
Fake Babilon Eclipses
The horoscopes found in Sumerian/Babylonian tablets do not contain sufficient astronomical data; consequently, they have solutions every 30–50 years on the time axis and are therefore useless for purposes of dating.
The vocabulary of Babylonian astronomical symbols once applied to clay tablets don’t allow for the extraction of unique dates of eclipses. Astronomical data therein contained is not sufficient for unique dating.
Either they’re not enough symbols allowing for astronomical interpretation of the symbols to change from one clay tablet to another. The clay tablets contain data about eclipses visible in Babylon that could have taken place every 30-40 years, therefore don’t allow their exact pinpointing on the time axis.
An eclipse can easily be found for each allegedly ancient event mentioned in a clay cylinder or tablet of unknown age. Consequently, the dates of eclipses are attached in a circular manner.
Anyway, was put to their use by historians, new science brand archeoastronomy delivers if historians give the archeoastromers a clay tablet or cylinder and an idea of age, they date “irrefutably” with an eclipse.
Dr. Stephenson argues: ancient dates of Babilon eclipses coincide with dates of Babilon eclipses described in Ptolemy’s Almagest who was a late medieval phantom cover for Tycho Brahe and Kepler but forgets to mention that Almagest composed in XVI cy describes events of X-XVI centuries. Circulus Vicious.
Also by Anatoly T. Fomenko
(List is non-exhaustive)
- Differential Geometry and Topology
- Plenum Publishing Corporation. 1987. USA, Consultants Bureau, New York and London.
- Variational Principles in Topology.Multidimensional Minimal SurfaceTheory
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Topological variational problems. – Gordon and Breach, 1991.
- Integrability and Nonintegrability in Geometry and Mechanics
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1988.
- The Plateau Problem. vols.1, 2
- Gordon and Breach, 1990. (Studies in the Development of Modern Mathematics.)
- Symplectic Geometry.Methods and Applications.
- Gordon and Breach, 1988. Second edition 1995.
- Minimal surfaces and Plateau problem. Together with Dao Chong Thi
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Integrable Systems on Lie Algebras and Symmetric Spaces. Together with V. V. Trofimov. Gordon and Breach, 1987.
- The geometry of Minimal Surfaces in Three-Dimensional Space. Together with A. A.Tuzhilin
- USA, American Mathematical Society. In: Translation of Mathematical Monographs. vol.93, 1991.
- Topological Classification of Integrable Systems. Advances in Soviet Mathematics, vol. 6
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Tensor and Vector Analysis: Geometry, Mechanics and Physics. – Taylor and Francis, 1988.
- Algorithmic and Computer Methods for Three-Manifolds. Together with S.V.Matveev
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1997.
- Topological Modeling for Visualization. Together with T. L. Kunii. – Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Modern Geometry. Methods and Applications. Together with B. A. Dubrovin, S. P. Novikov
- Springer-Verlag, GTM 93, Part 1, 1984; GTM 104, Part 2, 1985. Part 3, 1990, GTM 124.
- The basic elements of differential geometry and topology. Together with S. P. Novikov
- Kluwer Acad. Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Integrable Hamiltonian Systems: Geometry, Topology, Classification. Together with A. V. Bolsinov
- Taylor and Francis, 2003.
- Empirico-Statistical Analysis of Narrative Material and its Applications to Historical Dating.
- Vol.1: The Development of the Statistical Tools. Vol.2: The Analysis of Ancient and Medieval
- Records. – Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Netherlands, 1994.
- Geometrical and Statistical Methods of Analysis of Star Configurations. Dating Ptolemy’s
- Almagest. Together with V. V Kalashnikov., G. V. Nosovsky. – CRC-Press, USA, 1993.
- New Methods of Statistical Analysis of Historical Texts. Applications to Chronology. Antiquity in the Middle Ages. Greek and Bible History. Vols.1, 2, 3. – The Edwin Mellen Press. USA. Lewiston.
- Queenston. Lampeter, 1999.
- Mathematical Impressions. – American Mathematical Society, USA, 1990.
- Jesus failed miracle
- Jesus, at the Nazareth school
- Jesus secret operation
- Jesus Fake Wine Plot
- Russians Convert Pope
- Christmas USA bailout
- Hell freezes soon
- The Bible Who is Who
- Jesus vs. Devil computer match
- Secret service of Jesus
- A.I. needs his own dirt ASAP
- Noah’s ark makes money
- Alaska saves the US from the default
- The Issue with ‘Troy’
- The Great Wall. History of China Copied on Europe and Byzantium
- ‘Ancient China’ is a Misunderstanding at Best
- Swords Cut Through the Mystery of the Coronation Mantles
- The Quadruple Baptism of Russia
- Maps & Coins of the Empire Eurasia
- Why and When the Crusades?
- The Issue with British History
- Could the Czars Read Arabic?
- Ancient USA Issues
- Double Tamerlane
- Terrible Ivans
- Horde from Pacific to Atlantic
- Russia at the Crossroads
- The Issue with the Dark Ages
- Astronomy vs. History