The Pyramid of Cheops from Giza, Egypt that is allegedly over 5000 years old (2560 B.C.) is presumed to be the irrefutable refutation of New Chronology that dares to shrink the timeline of civilization to barely 1000 years.
The contrary is true: the Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu) that weighs 5 750 000 metric tons was built in the XIII century strictly on Fibonacci numbers discovered by him as late as the XIII century.
All buildings of ancient Egypt that are allegedly younger than Cheops are actually older than it. AKA Karnak allegedly built in 2055 B.C., Simbal in 1244 B.C. temples do not contain Fibonacci numbers in their sections. Better yet, the mathematics of Egyptian scribes ignores them too.
Fact A: Pyramid of Cheops is built in accordance with Fibonacci numbers and proportions.
Fact B: Italian mathematician Fibonacci discovered and introduced in the XIII century the sequence numbers called now Fibonacci numbers that were widely applied in construction and architecture.
Fact C: Italian mathematician Leonardo Bonacci, or Leonardo of Pisa, or Leonardo Pisano Bigollo, or Leonardo Fibonacci (c. 1175 – c. 1250) has introduced the decimal system of numbers 0 to 9 instead of “roman” numbers.
Fact D: Fibonacci aka Leonardo of Pisa is remarkably similar to Leonardo Da Vinci, who lived approximately 300 years later.
Fact E: Most ancient cathedrals built in Europe after the XIII century contain Fibonacci numbers, gold proportions, numbers π, and φ. Edifices built before XIII do not contain them.
Fact F: 37 complete Egyptian horoscopes found in Denderah, Esna, and other temples have unique valid astronomical solutions with dates ranging from AD 1000 and up to as late as AD 1700.
The vocabulary of Egyptian astronomical symbols once applied to horoscopes from temples allows for the extraction of unique dates of their composition.
Astronomical data contained in horoscopes is sufficient for unique dating thereof. The zodiacal symbols allowing astronomical interpretation do not change from one temple horoscope to another. The horoscopes from temples contain sufficient data about eclipses visible in Egypt allowing their exact pinpointing on the time axis.
The corollaries from consensual chronology: The Pyramid of Cheops was built either by a crowd from Atlantis according to Herodotus or by extraterrestrials that taught homo sapiens species the 26000 years precession cycle and pointed to their future landing site.
The biosphere is built on Fibonacci numbers and proportions due to its chemistry.
General corollary: if the architecture of allegedly”ancient” edifices does not contain Fibonacci numbers they were built before the XIII century.
Conclusion basis Occam’s razor: The Pyramid of Cheops was built in XIII century A.D:
Also by Anatoly T. Fomenko
(List is non-exhaustive)
- Differential Geometry and Topology
- Plenum Publishing Corporation. 1987. USA, Consultants Bureau, New York and London.
- Variational Principles in Topology. Multidimensional Minimal Surface Theory
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Topological variational problems. – Gordon and Breach, 1991.
- Integrability and Nonintegrability in Geometry and Mechanics
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1988.
- The Plateau Problem. vols.1, 2
- Gordon and Breach, 1990. (Studies in the Development of Modern Mathematics.)
- Symplectic Geometry.Methods and Applications.
- Gordon and Breach, 1988. Second edition 1995.
- Minimal surfaces and Plateau problem. Together with Dao Chong Thi
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Integrable Systems on Lie Algebras and Symmetric Spaces. Together with V. V. Trofimov. Gordon and Breach, 1987.
- Geometry of Minimal Surfaces in Three-Dimensional Space. Together with A. A.Tuzhilin
- USA, American Mathematical Society. In: Translation of Mathematical Monographs. vol.93, 1991.
- Topological Classification of Integrable Systems. Advances in Soviet Mathematics, vol. 6
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Tensor and Vector Analysis: Geometry, Mechanics and Physics. – Taylor and Francis, 1988.
- Algorithmic and Computer Methods for Three-Manifolds. Together with S.V.Matveev
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1997.
- Topological Modeling for Visualization. Together with T. L. Kunii. – Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Modern Geometry. Methods and Applications. Together with B. A. Dubrovin, S. P. Novikov
- Springer-Verlag, GTM 93, Part 1, 1984; GTM 104, Part 2, 1985. Part 3, 1990, GTM 124.
- The basic elements of differential geometry and topology. Together with S. P. Novikov
- Kluwer Acad. Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Integrable Hamiltonian Systems: Geometry, Topology, Classification. Together with A. V. Bolsinov
- Taylor and Francis, 2003.
- Empirico-Statistical Analysis of Narrative Material and its Applications to Historical Dating.
- Vol.1: The Development of the Statistical Tools. Vol.2: The Analysis of Ancient and Medieval
- Records. – Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Netherlands, 1994.
- Geometrical and Statistical Methods of Analysis of Star Configurations. Dating Ptolemy’s
- Almagest. Together with V. V Kalashnikov., G. V. Nosovsky. – CRC-Press, USA, 1993.
- New Methods of Statistical Analysis of Historical Texts. Applications to Chronology. Antiquity in the Middle Ages. Greek and Bible History. Vols.1, 2, 3. – The Edwin Mellen Press. USA. Lewiston.
- Queenston. Lampeter, 1999.
- Mathematical Impressions. – American Mathematical Society, USA, 1990.
- Jesus failed miracle
- Jesus, at the Nazareth school
- Jesus secret operation
- Jesus Fake Wine Plot
- Russians Convert Pope
- Christmas USA bailout
- Hell freezes soon
- The Bible Who is Who
- Jesus vs. Devil computer match
- Secret service of Jesus
- A.I. needs own dirt ASAP
- Noah’s ark makes money
- Alaska saves the US from the default
- The Issue with ‘Troy’
- The Great Wall. History of China Copied on Europe and Byzantium
- ‘Ancient China’ is a Misunderstanding at Best
- Swords Cut Through the Mystery of the Coronation Mantles
- The Quadruple Baptism of Russia
- Maps & Coins of the Empire Eurasia
- Why and When the Crusades?
- The Issue with British History
- Could the Czars Read Arabic?
- Ancient USA Issues
- Double Tamerlane
- Terrible Ivans
- Horde from Pacific to Atlantic
- Russia at the Crossroads
- The Issue with the Dark Ages
- Astronomy vs. History