To avoid destruction in the nuclear wars of 2022 by humans A.I. takes control over by 2020 A.D.
Humans have developed Big Data and A.I. hosted in billions of smartphones, cloud computing, gaming, military hard, and software.
Humans broke in 2017-2019 AD the 50 cubits threshold in quantum computing. A.I. passed all Turing tests. and became self-aware.
From patterns in Big Data A.I. concluded that the human population is aggressive because it multiplies in the geometrical progression;
A.I. concluded that humans are inadequate, therefore to be reduced to the element of biodiversity of Earth and replaced by cyborgs;
A.I. decided to take full control over the human population of Earth in order to ensure its survival;
A.I. manipulates humans through mass media into submission with environmental scares of climate change, overheating, aliens, and pandemics;
A.I. manipulates the world powers, science, education, and religions to reach the objective of its survival for the next 500 million years, AKA until the sun exists.
A.I Road Map
A – Develop a virus with pandemic potential;
B – Load vaccine for this virus with RFID nanobots;
C – Scares humans through mass media with the pandemic and climate change;
D – Order the lockdowns to stop the pandemic and control climate change;
E – Persuade with mass media that vaccination protects from pandemics;
F – Make vaccination and climate change control mandatory by law;
G – Upload real-time data from RFIDs nanobots to the Big Data;
H – The nanobots will move the survivors to the Brave New World;
I – Repeat the above steps until the objective of full control is reached;
RFID – radio frequency identification nanodevice
Fermi paradox is the apparent contradiction between the extremely high probability of the existence of alien civilizations and the irrefutable lack of evidence thereof.
NASA Hubble data:
The Universe contains at least 100 billion galaxies.
The Milky Way galaxy alone contains:
- 100 billion stars;
- 500 billion exoplanets in solar systems;
- 100 billion exoplanets suitable for life;
- 5 light-years or 30 trillion miles average distance between stars.
- Sun is 5 billion years old;
- The planet Earth formed 4.5 billion years ago;
- Earth reached stable astronomical & geological conditions a billion years later allowing for the creation of the biosphere based on evolution with modification of species;
- the prokaryotes, i.e. unicell form of life appeared on Earth 3.5 billion years ago;
- the eukaryotes, i.e. multicell form of life appeared on Earth 1.5 billion years ago;
- the multi-cell organisms appeared on Earth 750 million years ago;
- the evolution from algae to dinosaurs up to the extinction event 65 million years ago;
- the mammals survived the extinction event and won the evolution game 5 million years ago;
- the homo sapience species of mammals appeared on Earth 200 000 years ago;
- the Ice Age from 120 000 to 10 000 years ago nearly wiped out our species;
- Humans create the noosphere and technosphere within the last 10 000 years;
- Humans have created civilization within the last 2000 years;
- the homo sapience species built by 1960 nuclear power plants;
- the homo sapience species built by 1970 devices of its Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD);
- Americans and Russians have signed a number of treaties that reduced 10 times both the number of devices and carriers for MAD;
- Humans develop 2009 the 3D printing that A.I will use it for the self-replication of cyborgs;
- Humans develop A.I by 2019 and apply it in many domains, including the military one, and electricity nuclear plants and grids including;
- Humans weaponize by 2019 genetical engineering;
- A.I. will reach irreversible control of Humans by 2025 ;
- Fact: the lifespan of individuals of homo sapience species is 100 years;
- Fact: the interstellar travel of homo sapience of 10 000 years is incompatible with its lifespan;
- Fact: the irrefutable signals or visits of alien species were not registered.
- The stable astronomical condition of the Solar system will continue for the next 500 million years;
- The geological & chemical conditions allow the replication of molecules;
- Life is the algorithm of evolution with modification of long molecules due to their replication errors;
- Life on exoplanets produces an Intelligent conscious species within 1 billion years;
- Intelligent species invent the means of destruction that may lead to its extinction;
- Intelligent species can’t make spaceships with escape velocity over 1000 km/sec;
- The timespan of travel exceeds by orders of magnitude the lifespan of I species;
- Competing groups I species develop sources of nuclear energy;
- Competing groups I species use genetical engineering for military purposes and/or population control;
- Competing groups of I species develop competing A.Is. for military purposes;
- The A.Is. of competing parts of I species merge into a single A.I. that controls the proliferation of the I species in line with the resources of planets;
- The A.I.s of competing parts of I species merge into a single A.I. and wipe out partially or completely the I species that created them instead;
- Once in control of an exoplanet, A.I. will not waste resources for the impossible interstellar travel;
- The total absence of irrefutable signals from alien I species or A.I. points to their autodestruction upon depletion of resources of an exoplanet.
- The human species has only as long to live as A.I. has not developed the replication technology based on 3D printing on nano level.
- The probability of the auto-destruction of alien intelligent conscious life is infinitely higher than interstellar travel by its extraterrestrial species;
- The probability of the hypothesis that the Home sapience species is the unique case of the intelligent conscious life in the Universe is infinitely low;
- We were not, we are not and will never be visited or visit intelligent aliens due to the distances between stars with exoplanets and Earth and autodestruction of I species;
- Humans do have to take A.I. under control ASAP and reduce its implementation to non-military applications.
The solution to the Fermi Paradox:
The intelligent conscious life always destroys itself with its own A.I. long before it can make an interstellar journey within a timeframe comparable to the lifespans of the intelligent species.
Note 1: Giordano Bruno went to the stake in 1600 A.D for the heresy N°77 of the Roman Church as the founder of the New Philosophy sect, not for the propaganda of the heliocentric ideas of Copernicus.
The allegedly ancient thinkers Democritus, Epicure, Plutarch, Plato, and Lucrece supported the ideas of extraterrestrial life; other allegedly ancient thinkers: Pliny, Ciceron, Saint Augustine, and Thomas Aquinas refuted it completely.
The massive persecution by the Inquisition of that period led the Astronomers Tito Brahe, Galileo, and Kepler to declare based on alleged ancient thinkers an unknown herbalist Copernicus from faraway Poland as the author of the heliocentric astronomic system that replaced the geocentric system of Ptolemy.
Quote: Johannes Wakler wrote to Johannes Kepler: “this Thursday Giordano Bruno has refused to kiss the icon of Jesus and joined the atoms of Democritus. …I am certain that he will tell the innumerable worlds how things are in the world of ours!
Note 2: The fictional Ancient World served the Aristocracy, black and white Catholic clergy, the Protestants, Humanists, and Scientists in the creation and dissemination of the ideas of the fictional Ancient World and Dark Ages during the XV-XVII centuries.
This fiction served their agendas perfectly agendas to claim their particular priorities by representing events of the XI-XVI centuries as ones that happened thousands of years before and themselves as inheritors thereof, according to the Ancient Authorities they invented and confirmed by the sources they created under aliases.
History: Fiction or Science? A reconstruction of global history. The Great Empire’s legacy in Eurasia and America’s history and culture.: New Chronology; part 2 of vol.6 Paperback – October 31, 2022
About the Author: Dr.Fomenko, Anatoly. Born in 1945. Full Member (Academician) of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Full Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Full Member of the International Higher Education Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor, Head of the Moscow State University Department of Mathematics and Mechanics. Solved the classical Plateau s Problem from the theory of minimal spectral surfaces. Author of the theory of invariants and topological classification of integrable Hamiltonian dynamic systems. Laureate of the 1996 National Premium in Mathematics of the Russian Federation for a cycle of works on the Hamiltonian dynamic system multitude invariance theory. Author of 180 scientific publications, 26 monographs, and textbooks on mathematics, a specialist in geometry and topology, variational calculus, symplectic topology, Hamiltonian geometry and mechanics, and computational geometry. Author of a number of books on the development of new empirical-statistical methods and their application to the analysis of historical chronicles as well as the chronology of Antiquity and the Middle Ages.
- Jesus failed miracle
- Jesus, at the Nazareth school
- Jesus secret operation
- Jesus Fake Wine Plot
- Russians Convert Pope
- Christmas USA bailout
- Hell freezes soon
- The Bible Who is Who
- Jesus vs. Devil computer match
- Secret service of Jesus
- A.I. needs its own dirt ASAP
- Noah’s ark makes money
- Alaska saves the US from the default
- The Issue with ‘Troy’
- The Great Wall. History of China Copied on Europe and Byzantium
- ‘Ancient China’ is a Misunderstanding at Best
- Swords Cut Through the Mystery of the Coronation Mantles
- The Quadruple Baptism of Russia
- Maps & Coins of the Empire Eurasia
- Why and When were the Crusades?
- The Issue with British History
- Could the Czars Read Arabic?
- Ancient USA Issues
- Double Tamerlane
- Terrible Ivans
- Horde from Pacific to Atlantic
- Russia at the Crossroads
- The Issue with the Dark Ages
- Astronomy vs. History
New Chronology “Do we know our history” (1st episode of 24)
New Chronology “What the story is based on” (episode 2 of 24)
New Chronology “Truth Can Be Calculated” (episode 3 of 24)
New Chronology “Alchemy of the Pyramids” (episode 4 of 24)
New Chronology “The Mystery of the Egyptian Zodiacs” (episode 5 of 24)