“Human history becomes more and more, a race between education and catastrophe.” – George Orwell, Outline of History.
Homo sapience species have started suicidal operations by creating Big Data, supercomputers followed by quantum computers, and artificial neuron networks to raise the speed of Big Data treatment, all that led to the creation of for A.I.I (Artificial Imitation Intelligence under the popular label A.I), and entrusting their Future to A.I.
A.I found for humans valid reasons to act in line, like the climate change caused by the exponential rise of CO2 in the atmosphere that leads to blistering heat waves, severe droughts, accelerating sea-level rise, and unprecedented intensity of rainstorms and resulting flooding due to overpopulation, over-consumption.
A.I manipulated the homo sapience species into Worldwide operation to stop climate overheating with massive deindustrialization, and deglobalization due to lockdowns started in 2020. Pandemic is the instrument of full control of the population on the way to the Brave New World.
The future can be predicted if and only if:
a) events will take place in reality;
b) events will not contradict irrefutable laws of nature;
c) events will not contradict irrefutable events from the past;
Back to today
Don’t worry about climate change; worry about the New Little Ice Age (NLIA) we are already in. Due to it, the rising instability of climate, floods, and social unrest instability started in 2015 and will continue for the next 25 years. Yes, we can spoil our habitat, reduce biodiversity, and call it climate change. Period.
The climate change caused by combustion engines, airplane flights, diesel tractors, and agriculture — has virtually no measurable impact on the planet’s temperature. The numerous pseudoscience studies allegedly prove the contrary result from generous grants from the interested third parties. Corollary: Climate change is not due to human activity.
Possible causes of pandemic
Optimistic case. Research on military and/or political agenda in China, USA, Israel, UK, and Russia. A man-made virus always has an antidote vaccine that will be released upon the achievement of the objectives of the agenda. Humans have let the virus Djinn out of the lamp. Controlled reduction of the world population is on.
Facts: China, the USA, Israel, the UK, and Russia blame and claim each other for creating a man-made virus. Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier claims that Coronavirus is man-made and has elements of HIV & Malaria.
A pessimistic case. Pandemic as a result of mutation of coronavirus uncontrolled by humans. Uncontrolled reduction of the world population until it develops immunity. The Spanish flu pandemic resulted from an uncontrolled mutation that killed over 50 million persons in 1918-1921.
Facts: the majority of virologists say uncontrolled mutation; pandemics is used by conflicting vested interest on their agenda
Actual score: worldwide lockdowns lead to long damage to the world economies by far superior to the expected one.
Vaccine competition: Russia was the first one with Sputnik V to boast.
Suspected: vested conflicting interests of actual Aristocracy=Money+Power (AMP)
Aim: to improve the quality of life of AMP by reducing of world population to 1 billion by 2066 with feodality as a solution.
to be followed…
Hybride World War III script
Red party: China
Xi – President for life, has local competition
Means: economic power N°1, military power N°3,
1.5 billion population under social rating, many vassals
Goals: communist ideology domination
$3 billion trade p.a.
Worldwide one road-one way
Stars & stripes party: USA, Canada, UK, EC
Biden – President
Means: economic power N°2, military power N°1
570 million private firearms
QE unlimited, many vassals
Goals: capitalist ideology domination
$X billion in damages from China for pandemic
$Y billion in damages from China for IP-IT theft
Potential partners of Parties: EC, India, Japan, Vietnam, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, Izrael; list not exhaustive.
Rule: manipulation of adversary’s partners
Objective: world domination
Territory: world globe
Forbidden: nuclear bombs over 100 kilotons, according to New Start signed on 04/08/2010, are extended to February 4, 2026.
Allowed: all ways & means
Forecast: deglobalization, deindustrialization, desocialization
Victory: a small part of the world population survives WWIII if Russia and the USA prolong the New Start for the next years
Fact: both parties use pandemics as a propaganda vehicle, claims and counterclaims
to be continued…
WWIII culprit will be appointed by the winner
Troubled 2020 served us with a Corona cocktail of Armageddon & Apocalypse. Mass media pours on us problems of climate change, CO2, and overpopulation. The lockdown of the Global village ruins the Global economy.
We unlock the common sense and serve You hundreds of chunky facts from the cauldron of history that pinpoints a highly probable culprit of WWIII as the same who orchestrated WWI and WWII.
The true history of China
Thank You for sharing & liking our page!
The lockdowns give You the leisure to check world history and draw parallels with today.
Thank You for Your Interest in the breakthrough theory based on exact sciences that try to turn history into science, despite mainstream historians. The theory of the New Chronology needs funds for the radiocarbon black-box tests. Thank You for your continued support.
Radiocarbon test of the Crown of Thorns.
In 1238, Baldwin II, the Latin Emperor of Constantinople, anxious to obtain support for his tottering empire, offered the crown of thorns to Louis IX, King of France. It was then in the hands of the Venetians as security for a great loan of 13,134 gold pieces, yet it was redeemed and conveyed to Paris, where Louis IX built the Sainte-Chapelle, completed in 1248, to receive it. The relic stayed there until the French Revolution, when, after finding a home for a while in the Bibliothèque Nationale, the Concordat of 1801 restored it to the Church, and it was deposited in the Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris.
The relic that the Church received is a twisted circlet of rushes of Juncus balticus, a plant native to maritime areas of northern Britain, the Baltic region, and Scandinavia; the thorns preserved in various other reliquaries are of Ziziphus spina-christi, a plant native to Africa and Southern and Western Asia, and had allegedly been removed from the Crown and kept in separate reliquaries since soon after they arrived in France. New reliquaries were provided for the relic, one commissioned by Napoleon Bonaparte, another in jeweled rock crystal and more suitably Gothic, was made to the designs of Eugene Viollet-le-Duc. In 2001, when the surviving treasures from the Sainte-Chapelle were exhibited at the Louvre, the chaplet was solemnly presented every Friday at Notre Dame. Pope Saint John Paul II translated it personally to Sainte-Chapelle during World Youth Day. The relic can be seen only on the first Friday of every month when it is exhibited for a special veneration mass and each Friday of Lent.
Members of the Paris Fire Brigade saved the relic during the Notre-Dame de Paris fire of April 15, 2019.
History: Fiction or Science? A reconstruction of global history. The Great Empire’s legacy in Eurasia and America’s history and culture.: New Chronology; part 2 of vol.6 Paperback – October 31, 2022 (Chronology Volume 7)
Table of Contents V7
LOOK INSIDE History: Fiction or Science? Mediæval World Empire • Conquest of the Promised Land (New Chronology Volume 6)
LOOK INSIDE History: Fiction of Science?: Conquest of the world. Europe. China. Japan. Russia (Chronology) (Volume 5)
LOOK INSIDE History: Fiction or Science? Russia. Britain. Byzantium. Rome. New Chronology vol.4.
LOOK INSIDE History: Fiction or Science? Astronomical methods as applied to chronology. Ptolemy’s Almagest. Tycho Brahe. Copernicus. The Egyptian zodiacs. New Chronology vol.3.
LOOK INSIDE History: Fiction or Science? The dynastic parallelism method. Rome. Troy. Greece. The Bible. Chronological shifts. New Chronology Vol.2
LOOK INSIDE History: Fiction or Science? Dating methods as offered by mathematical statistics. Eclipses and zodiacs. New Chronology Vol.I, 2nd revised Expanded Edition.
New Chronology “Do we know our history” (1st episode of 24)
New Chronology “What the story is based on” (episode 2 of 24)
New Chronology “Truth Can Be Calculated” (episode 3 of 24)
New Chronology “Alchemy of the Pyramids” (episode 4 of 24)
New Chronology “The Mystery of the Egyptian Zodiacs” (episode 5 of 24)
Also by Anatoly T. Fomenko
(List is non-exhaustive)
- Differential Geometry and Topology
- Plenum Publishing Corporation. 1987. USA, Consultants Bureau, New York, and London.
- Variational Principles in Topology.Multidimensional Minimal SurfaceTheory
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Topological variational problems. – Gordon and Breach, 1991.
- Integrability and Nonintegrability in Geometry and Mechanics
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1988.
- The Plateau Problem. vols.1, 2
- Gordon and Breach, 1990. (Studies in the Development of Modern Mathematics.)
- Symplectic Geometry.Methods and Applications.
- Gordon and Breach, 1988. Second edition 1995.
- Minimal surfaces and Plateau problem. Together with Dao Chong Thi
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Integrable Systems on Lie Algebras and Symmetric Spaces. Together with V. V. Trofimov. Gordon and Breach, 1987.
- Geometry of Minimal Surfaces in Three-Dimensional Space. Together with A. A.Tuzhilin
- USA, American Mathematical Society. In: Translation of Mathematical Monographs. vol.93, 1991.
- Topological Classification of Integrable Systems. Advances in Soviet Mathematics, vol. 6
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Tensor and Vector Analysis: Geometry, Mechanics and Physics. – Taylor and Francis, 1988.
- Algorithmic and Computer Methods for Three-Manifolds. Together with S.V.Matveev
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1997.
- Topological Modeling for Visualization. Together with T. L. Kunii. – Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Modern Geometry. Methods and Applications. Together with B. A. Dubrovin, S. P. Novikov
- Springer-Verlag, GTM 93, Part 1, 1984; GTM 104, Part 2, 1985. Part 3, 1990, GTM 124.
- The basic elements of differential geometry and topology. Together with S. P. Novikov
- Kluwer Acad. Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Integrable Hamiltonian Systems: Geometry, Topology, Classification. Together with A. V. Bolsinov
- Taylor and Francis, 2003.
- Empirico-Statistical Analysis of Narrative Material and its Applications to Historical Dating.
- Vol.1: The Development of the Statistical Tools. Vol.2: The Analysis of Ancient and Medieval
- Records. – Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Netherlands, 1994.
- Geometrical and Statistical Methods of Analysis of Star Configurations. Dating Ptolemy’s
- Almagest. Together with V. V Kalashnikov., G. V. Nosovsky. – CRC-Press, USA, 1993.
- New Methods of Statistical Analysis of Historical Texts. Applications to Chronology. Antiquity in the Middle Ages. Greek and Bible History. Vols.1, 2, 3. – The Edwin Mellen Press. USA. Lewiston.
- Queenston. Lampeter, 1999.
- Mathematical Impressions. – American Mathematical Society, USA, 1990.