The climate change caused by combustion engines, airplane flights, diesel tractors, and agriculture — has virtually no measurable impact on the temperature of the planet. The numerous pseudoscience studies allegedly prove the contrary result from generous grants from the interested third parties. Corollary: Climate change due to human activity is a scare.
According to New Chronology, the timeline based on irrefutable facts and artifacts of Civilization does not exceed 1000 years. This theory does not cancel events, Pyramids, Great Walls, etc. but points to their more probable positions on the time axis.
Fact: Radiocarbon 14C dating is wrong as its calibration curve is based on samples delivered by Egyptologists of Alabama University who gave alleged age that suited them for samples. Historians have smuggled consensual chronology into the radiocarbon dating method. The Dendrochronology dating for the European chain of samples is statistically nonrepresentative prior to the XVIth century and is limited to 1200 years. Therefore their cross-calibration with radiocarbon is erroneous per see.
The radiocarbon method elaborated in 1945-49 by Dr.Libby compares the number of atoms of radioactive isotope C14 in an organic ‘ancient’ sample to be dated to the number of atoms of C14 in the same material today. The precision of the method is extremely sensitive to the impurities contained in the sample. The obtained age of the ‘ancient’ sample depends on the level of radioactive isotope C14 in the ‘ancient’ as well as the level of radioactive isotope C14 in ‘modern. Both levels are not stable and depend on the intensity of cosmic rays that interact with atmospheric nitrogen. The older a sample is, the fewer C14 atoms there are to be detected because the half-life of C14 (the period of time after which half of a given sample will have decayed) is about 5,730 years.
This method had initial exactitude at best of +/-100 years that turned into +/- 1000 years for the timeframe of A.D. due to the unknown quantities of CO2 during industrial revolutions of the last 200 years.
Corollary: climate data from consensual world history of alleged Ancient Rome, Greece, Persia, India, China in models forecasting future climate changes is irrelevant because of the erroneous chronology of the latter. Use in your studies only the data from ice probes from Greenland and the Antarctic, from ocean floor sediments.
Following the end of the Ice Age about 10 000 years ago human hunter-gatherers form clans and tribes in the deltas of the rivers of the Northern Hemisphere that were propitious for the survival and multiplication of species.
New Chronology strongly correlates with climate cycles in Europe of the last millennium confirmed by the ice probes from Greenland. Little Ice Age of 500-800 A.D. blocked the progress in Northern and Central Europe, the Warm Age of 800-1350 A.D. made accelerated progress and expansion of Civilization possible.
Little Ice Ages in 1350-1850 A.D. pushed Europeans into a chain of religious, social, industrial, commercial, transformations and revolutions.
The coincidence of a minimum of sunspots during the 11-year solar activity cycle and Milankovitch orbital cycles starting in 2019 suggest that facilitates the arrival of a new Little Ice Age, horrendous climate instability, floods, earthquakes, and increased volcanic activity in the 2019-2030 period.
Milankovitch cycles point to changes in the amount and location of solar radiation reaching the Earth. This is known as solar forcing. The changes were experienced at 65° north due to the great amount of land at that latitude. Landmasses change temperature more quickly than oceans.
New Little Ice has started?
Dr. H.I. Abdussamatov
Pulkovo Observatory of the RAS, St. Petersburg, Russia
Since 1990, the Sun has been in the declining phase of the quasi-bicentennial variation in total solar irradiance (TSI). The decrease in the portion of TSI absorbed by the Earth since 1990 has remained uncompensated by the Earth’s long-wave radiation into space at the previous high level because of the thermal inertia of the world’s oceans. As a result, the Earth has, and will continue to have, a negative average annual energy balance and a long-term adverse thermal condition.
The quasi-centennial epoch of the new Little Ice Age has started by the end of 2015 after the maximum phase of solar cycle 24. The start of a solar grand minimum is anticipated in the solar cycle 27 ± 1 in 2043 ± 11 and the beginning of the phase of deep cooling in the new Little Ice Age in 2060 ± 11. The gradual weakening of the Gulf Stream leads to stronger cooling in the zone of its action in western Europe and the eastern parts of the United States and Canada. Quasi-bicentennial cyclic variations of TSI together with successive very important influences of the causal feedback effects are the main fundamental causes of corresponding alternations in climate variation from warming to the Little Ice Age.
Also by Anatoly T. Fomenko
(List is non-exhaustive)
- Differential Geometry and Topology
- Plenum Publishing Corporation. 1987. USA, Consultants Bureau, New York and London.
- Variational Principles in Topology. Multidimensional Minimal Surface Theory
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Topological variational problems. – Gordon and Breach, 1991.
- Integrability and Nonintegrability in Geometry and Mechanics
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1988.
- The Plateau Problem. vols.1, 2
- Gordon and Breach, 1990. (Studies in the Development of Modern Mathematics.)
- Symplectic Geometry. Methods and Applications.
- Gordon and Breach, 1988. Second edition 1995.
- Minimal surfaces and Plateau problem. Together with Dao Chong Thi
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Integrable Systems on Lie Algebras and Symmetric Spaces. Together with V. V. Trofimov. Gordon and Breach, 1987.
- The geometry of Minimal Surfaces in Three-Dimensional Space. Together with A. A.Tuzhilin
- USA, American Mathematical Society. In: Translation of Mathematical Monographs. vol.93, 1991.
- Topological Classification of Integrable Systems. Advances in Soviet Mathematics, vol. 6
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Tensor and Vector Analysis: Geometry, Mechanics and Physics. – Taylor and Francis, 1988.
- Algorithmic and Computer Methods for Three-Manifolds. Together with S.V.Matveev
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1997.
- Topological Modeling for Visualization. Together with T. L. Kunii. – Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Modern Geometry. Methods and Applications. Together with B. A. Dubrovin, S. P. Novikov
- Springer-Verlag, GTM 93, Part 1, 1984; GTM 104, Part 2, 1985. Part 3, 1990, GTM 124.
- The basic elements of differential geometry and topology. Together with S. P. Novikov
- Kluwer Acad. Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Integrable Hamiltonian Systems: Geometry, Topology, Classification. Together with A. V. Bolsinov
- Taylor and Francis, 2003.
- Empirico-Statistical Analysis of Narrative Material and its Applications to Historical Dating.
- Vol.1: The Development of the Statistical Tools. Vol.2: The Analysis of Ancient and Medieval
- Records. – Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Netherlands, 1994.
- Geometrical and Statistical Methods of Analysis of Star Configurations. Dating Ptolemy’s
- Almagest. Together with V. V Kalashnikov., G. V. Nosovsky. – CRC-Press, USA, 1993.
- New Methods of Statistical Analysis of Historical Texts. Applications to Chronology. Antiquity in the Middle Ages. Greek and Bible History. Vols.1, 2, 3. – The Edwin Mellen Press. USA. Lewiston.
- Queenston. Lampeter, 1999.
- Mathematical Impressions. – American Mathematical Society, USA, 1990.