A.I Control in the works
Fact: 2019-2021 pandemics
Agenda: control over the human population
Aim: reduction of population
Who: vested interests of modern Aristocracy
genetic engineering of viruses and vaccines;
production of nanobots:
mass-media pandemic and climate change scare;
use and/or elaborate a pandemic carrier
mass media scares the population
load vaccines with nanobots
control and direct humans
Thank You for liking and following.
An optimistic case. Research on military and/or political agenda in China, USA, Israel, UK, and Russia. A man-made virus always has an antidote vaccine that will be released upon the achievement of the objectives of the agenda. Controlled reduction of the world population.
A pessimistic case. Pandemic as a result of mutation of coronavirus uncontrolled by humans. Uncontrolled reduction of the world population until it develops immunity. The Spanish flu pandemic was a result of an uncontrolled mutation that killed over 50 million persons in 1918-1921.
Four Riders of Apocalypse 2020 AD
The narrative of Revelations relative to Four Horses, and their Riders does not contain verbal astronomical data allowing us to identify the cavalry irrefutably. Arbitrary identification is as follows:
Black Horse: Plague, AKA, COVID 19, genetically modified flu, overblown in SMI;
Red Horse: Superpower China, headed by President for life Tzi;
Blue Horse: Superpower China USA, headed by President Biden;
Green Horse: Islam wars in the Middle East;
Corollary: surviving historians will rewrite history to suit the surviving powers.
Consensual reading of Apocalypse
‘The Apocalypse as seen by Astronomy’ has resurrected the astrological, i.e. astronomical ideas contained in The Apocalypse and extracted from it the precise date of its composition on the Isle of Patmos! St Augustin was again quite prescient saying; “..beware of mathematicians, especially when they speak the truth! “.
The inability of the latter-day commentators to comprehend the astronomical symbolism of the Apocalypse is directly resulting from the loss of knowledge about the correct chronology and the distortions introduced by historians of the XVI-XVIII century.
There was an unspoken general taboo on what concerned a subject quite as dangerous, which resulted in the misdating of the Apocalypse. One way or another, the understanding of the astronomical descriptions that the Apocalypse contains got lost at some point.
The Apocalypse had lost its distinctive astronomical hue in the eyes of the readers. However, its “astronomical component” is not simply exceptionally important – it alone suffices for the dating of the writing of the book itself.
Four Riders of Apocalypse 1486 AD
The Four Horsemen are figures in the Christian faith, appearing in the New Testament’s final book, Revelation, Apocalypse written by John of Patmos, as well as in the Old Testament’s prophetic Book of Zechariah, and in the Book of Ezekiel, where they are named as punishments from God.
In John’s revelation, the first horseman is on a white horse, carrying a bow, and given a crown, riding forward as a figure of Conquest, perhaps invoking Pestilence, Christ, or the Antichrist. The second carries a sword and rides a red horse and is the creator of War. The third is a food merchant riding upon a black horse, symbolizing Famine. The fourth and final horse is pale green, and upon it rides Death accompanied by Hades. “They were given authority over a quarter of the earth, to kill with sword, famine, and plague, and by means of the beasts of the earth.”
The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the Four Horsemen are to set a divine end time upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment. That the number of horsemen is four is important: four is the number associated with creation (e.g., the four living creatures) or the earth (e.g., the four winds) in the Book of Revelation.
Also by Anatoly T. Fomenko
(List is non-exhaustive)
- Differential Geometry and Topology
- Plenum Publishing Corporation. 1987. USA, Consultants Bureau, New York, and London.
- Variational Principles in Topology. Multidimensional Minimal Surface Theory
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Topological variational problems. – Gordon and Breach, 1991.
- Integrability and Nonintegrability in Geometry and Mechanics
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1988.
- The Plateau Problem. vols.1, 2
- Gordon and Breach, 1990. (Studies in the Development of Modern Mathematics.)
- Symplectic Geometry.Methods and Applications.
- Gordon and Breach, 1988. Second edition 1995.
- Minimal surfaces and Plateau problem. Together with Dao Chong Thi
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Integrable Systems on Lie Algebras and Symmetric Spaces. Together with V. V. Trofimov. Gordon and Breach, 1987.
- The geometry of Minimal Surfaces in Three-Dimensional Space. Together with A. A.Tuzhilin
- USA, American Mathematical Society. In: Translation of Mathematical Monographs. vol.93, 1991.
- Topological Classification of Integrable Systems. Advances in Soviet Mathematics, vol. 6
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Tensor and Vector Analysis: Geometry, Mechanics and Physics. – Taylor and Francis, 1988.
- Algorithmic and Computer Methods for Three-Manifolds. Together with S.V.Matveev
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1997.
- Topological Modeling for Visualization. Together with T. L. Kunii. – Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Modern Geometry. Methods and Applications. Together with B. A. Dubrovin, S. P. Novikov
- Springer-Verlag, GTM 93, Part 1, 1984; GTM 104, Part 2, 1985. Part 3, 1990, GTM 124.
- The basic elements of differential geometry and topology. Together with S. P. Novikov
- Kluwer Acad. Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Integrable Hamiltonian Systems: Geometry, Topology, Classification. Together with A. V. Bolsinov
- Taylor and Francis, 2003.
- Empirical-Statistical Analysis of Narrative Material and its Applications to Historical Dating.
- Vol.1: The Development of the Statistical Tools. Vol.2: The Analysis of Ancient and Medieval
- Records. – Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Netherlands, 1994.
- Geometrical and Statistical Methods of Analysis of Star Configurations. Dating Ptolemy’s
- Almagest. Together with V. V Kalashnikov., G. V. Nosovsky. – CRC-Press, USA, 1993.
- New Methods of Statistical Analysis of Historical Texts. Applications to Chronology. Antiquity in the Middle Ages. Greek and Bible History. Vols.1, 2, 3. – The Edwin Mellen Press. The USA. Lewiston.
- Queenston. Lampeter, 1999.
- Mathematical Impressions. – American Mathematical Society, USA, 1990.
- Jesus failed miracle
- Jesus, at the Nazareth school
- Jesus secret operation
- Jesus Fake Wine Plot
- Russians Convert Pope
- Christmas USA bailout
- Hell freezes soon
- The Bible Who is Who
- Jesus vs. Devil computer match
- Secret service of Jesus
- A.I. needs own dirt ASAP
- Noah’s ark makes money
- Alaska saves the US from the default
- The Issue with ‘Troy’
- The Great Wall. History of China Copied on Europe and Byzantium
- ‘Ancient China’ is a Misunderstanding at Best
- Swords Cut Through the Mystery of the Coronation Mantles
- The Quadruple Baptism of Russia
- Maps & Coins of the Empire Eurasia
- Why and When were the Crusades?
- The Issue with British History
- Could the Czars Read Arabic?
- Ancient USA Issues
- Double Tamerlane
- Terrible Ivans
- Horde from Pacific to Atlantic
- Russia at the Crossroads
- The Issue with the Dark Ages
- Astronomy vs. History