“Human history becomes more and more, a race between education and catastrophe.” – George Orwell, 1920, Outline of History
“History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren’t there.” – George Santayana, American philosopher (1863-1952)
The New Chronology theory developed by Dr. Prof. Fomenko et al following the input of NASA astrophysicist Dr. Robert R. Newton reduces the timeline of human civilization to 1500 years taking into account only irrefutably dated events.
Refutation of the New Chronology in Wikipedia
Moderators-historians throw out the baby toolbox of the New Chronology mathematical, statistical, and logical methods together with the Sacro sacred Neutral Point of View (NPoV) rule of Wikipedia.
To do just that they have produced a verbose pseudo-refutation page in Wikipedia where a group (gang) of self-proclaimed “scientists”, i.e. historians of no relation to the exact sciences labels New Chronology theory based on exact sciences as pseudo-scientific (sic!).
As they presume to own history and historiography lock, stock, and barrel they condemn and label New Chronology theory as pseudo-historic. This is close enough as New Chronology denies the very definition of history as a science, which is considered a Humanity, an Art serving an agenda. Period.
The gang of moderators-historians violates the basic NPoV rules of Wikipedia on multiple accounts:
- The gang lists only sources contrary to the theory of the New Chronology, but deletes sources supporting it;
- The gang lists all conferences of historians where the New Chronology was refuted and condemned but does let list the numerous scientific conferences where the New Chronology was discussed by mathematicians and statisticians;
- The gang of moderators lists historians that refute the New Chronology, but refuse to list the scientists that validate or support it, for example, Sir Isaac Newton;
- The gang of moderators-historians brazenly distorts the conclusions of scientists that may favor the theory of New Chronology;
Example: moderators-historians present the statement about ‘tidal forces’ of late R.R Newton, chief astrophysicist of NASA who discovered index D” irregularity (one that actually started in 1973 the research of chronology by Dr. Fomenko et al) as a refutation of New Chronology in spite of Newton’s conclusion that there is no valid theory of ‘tidal forces’ to explain D” given in the very article they reference this ‘refutation’ to.
Better yet, moderators-historians claim Dr. Stephenson has destroyed the basis of New Chronology thanks to the data of eclipses from Babylonian clay tablets and antediluvian Chinese records. The ‘destruction’ by Dr. Stephenson is fallacious per se as there is no vocabulary of Babylonian astronomical symbols produced that can be applied to clay tablets for extraction directly from unique dates of eclipses allegedly written on them.
Astronomical data therein contained is not sufficient for irrefutable non-circular dating. Either there are not enough symbols allowing for unique astronomical interpretation, or the symbols change from one clay tablet to another. The clay tablets contain data about eclipses visible in Babylon that could have taken place every 30-40 years, therefore don’t allow their exact pinpointing on the time axis.
An eclipse can easily be found for each allegedly ancient event mentioned in a clay cylinder or tablet the age of which is alleged also. Consequently, the dates of eclipses are attached to the tablet in a circular manner. On the contrary Zodiacs from Egyptian Temples contain abundant astrological, i.e. astronomical information that is sufficient for non-circular unique dating. See Contents of Part 2, vol.III.
Dr. Stephenson argues: that ancient dates of Babilon eclipses coincide with dates of Babilon eclipses described in Ptolemy’s Almagest, but forgets to mention that Almagest composed in XVI cy describes events of X-XVI. BTW Dr. R.R.Newton called Ptolemy “the most successful fraud in the history of science. “Circulus Vicious.
Wiki moderators-historians gang presents only arguments of the critics against conclusions of Dr Fomenko on Almagest star catalog and refuse to mention the fact that all arguments of some Russian and Western astronomers were completely refuted by him on a high academic level. See Contents of Part 1, vol.III.
Dr. Yuri Knorozov was the first to decipher in 1952 Maya script and was badly mauled for over 20 years for that. Looks like we live the same story again. Dèja vue?
The paradigm shift is going on step by step: complacency and/or marginalization, ridicule, criticism, and acceptance.
“History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren’t there!” – George Santayana.
Dr. Anatoly T. Fomenko. Born in 1945. Full Member (Academician) of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Full Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Full Member of the International Higher Education Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor, Head of the Moscow State University Department of Mathematics and Mechanics. Solved the Plateau s Problem from the theory of minimal spectral surfaces. Author of the theory of invariants and topological classification of integrable Hamiltonian dynamic systems. Laureate of the 1996 National Premium in Mathematics of the Russian Federation for a cycle of works on the Hamiltonian dynamic system multitude invariance theory. Author of 180 scientific publications, 26 monographs, and textbooks on mathematics, a specialist in geometry and topology, variational calculus, symplectic topology, Hamiltonian geometry and mechanics, computational geometry. Author of a number of books on the development of new empirical-statistical methods and their application to the analysis of historical chronicles as well as the chronology of antiquity and the Middle Ages.
Also by Anatoly T. Fomenko
(List is non-exhaustive)
- Differential Geometry and Topology
- Plenum Publishing Corporation. 1987. USA, Consultants Bureau, New York, and London.
- Variational Principles in Topology.Multidimensional Minimal SurfaceTheory
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Topological variational problems. – Gordon and Breach, 1991.
- Integrability and Nonintegrability in Geometry and Mechanics
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1988.
- The Plateau Problem. vols.1, 2
- Gordon and Breach, 1990. (Studies in the Development of Modern Mathematics.)
- Symplectic Geometry.Methods and Applications.
- Gordon and Breach, 1988. Second edition 1995.
- Minimal surfaces and Plateau problem. Together with Dao Chong Thi
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Integrable Systems on Lie Algebras and Symmetric Spaces. Together with V. V. Trofimov. Gordon and Breach, 1987.
- Geometry of Minimal Surfaces in Three-Dimensional Space. Together with A. A.Tuzhilin
- USA, American Mathematical Society. In: Translation of Mathematical Monographs. vol.93, 1991.
- Topological Classification of Integrable Systems. Advances in Soviet Mathematics, vol. 6
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Tensor and Vector Analysis: Geometry, Mechanics and Physics. – Taylor and Francis, 1988.
- Algorithmic and Computer Methods for Three-Manifolds. Together with S.V.Matveev
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1997.
- Topological Modeling for Visualization. Together with T. L. Kunii. – Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Modern Geometry. Methods and Applications. Together with B. A. Dubrovin, S. P. Novikov
- Springer-Verlag, GTM 93, Part 1, 1984; GTM 104, Part 2, 1985. Part 3, 1990, GTM 124.
- The basic elements of differential geometry and topology. Together with S. P. Novikov
- Kluwer Acad. Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Integrable Hamiltonian Systems: Geometry, Topology, Classification. Together with A. V. Bolsinov
- Taylor and Francis, 2003.
- Empirical-Statistical Analysis of Narrative Material and its Applications to Historical Dating.
- Vol.1: The Development of the Statistical Tools. Vol.2: The Analysis of Ancient and Medieval
- Records. – Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Netherlands, 1994.
- Geometrical and Statistical Methods of Analysis of Star Configurations. Dating Ptolemy’s
- Almagest. Together with V. V Kalashnikov., G. V. Nosovsky. – CRC-Press, USA, 1993.
- New Methods of Statistical Analysis of Historical Texts. Applications to Chronology. Antiquity in the Middle Ages. Greek and Bible History. Vols.1, 2, 3. – The Edwin Mellen Press. USA. Lewiston.
- Queenston. Lampeter, 1999.
- Mathematical Impressions. – American Mathematical Society, USA, 1990.