Fermi paradox is the apparent contradiction between the extremely high probability of the existence of alien civilizations and the irrefutable lack of evidence thereof.
NASA Hubble data:
The Universe contains at least 100 billion galaxies.
The Milky Way galaxy alone contains:
- 100 billion stars;
- 500 billion exoplanets in solar systems;
- 100 billion exoplanets suitable for life;
- 5 light-years or 30 trillion miles average distance between stars.
- Sun is 5 billion years old;
- The planet Earth formed 4.5 billion years ago;
- Earth reached stable astronomical & geological conditions a billion years later, allowing for the creation of the biosphere based on evolution with modification of species;
- the prokaryotes, i.e., unicell form of life, appeared on Earth 3.5 billion years ago;
- the eukaryotes, i.e., a multicell form of life, appeared on Earth 1.5 billion years ago;
- the multi-cell organisms appeared on Earth 750 million years ago;
- the evolution from algae to dinosaurs up to the extinction event 65 million years ago;
- the mammals survived the event and won the evolution game 5 million years ago;
- the homo sapience species of mammals appeared on Earth 200 000 years ago;
- the Ice Age from 120 000 to 10 000 years ago nearly wiped out our species;
- Humans create the noosphere and technosphere within the last 10 000 years;
- Humans have created civilization within the last 2000 years;
- the homo sapience species built by 1960 nuclear power plants;
- the homo sapience species built by 1970 devices of its Mutually Assured Destruction;
- Humans developed in 2009 the 3D printing that A.I may use it for self-replication;
- Humans develop A.I by 2019 and apply it in many domains, the military one, and electricity nuclear plants and grids, including;
- the A.I. may take irreversible control by 2025 from Humans;
- the lifespan of individuals of homo sapience species is 100 years;
- the interstellar travel of homo sapience of 10 000 years species is incompatible with its lifespan;
- the irrefutable signals or visits of alien species were not registered.
- The stable astronomical condition of the Solar system will continue for the next 500 million years;
- The geological & chemical conditions allow the replication of molecules;
- Life is the algorithm of evolution with modification of long molecules due to their replication errors;
- Life on exoplanets produces an Intelligent, conscious species within 1 billion years;
- I species invents the means of destruction that may lead to its extinction;
- I species can’t make spaceships with escape velocity over 1000 km/sec;
- The timespan of travel exceeds by orders of magnitude the lifespan of I species;
- Competing groups I species develop sources of nuclear energy;
- Competing groups of I species develop competing A.Is. for military purposes;
- The A.Is. of competing parts of I species merge into a single A.I. that controls the proliferation of the I species in line with the resources of planets;
- The A.Is. of competing parts of I species merge into a single A.I. and wipe out completely the I species that created them A.D. instead of destroying one another;
- Once in control of an exoplanet A.I will not waste resources for impossible interstellar travel;
- The total absence of irrefutable signals from alien I species or A.I. points to their autodestruction upon depletion of resources of an exoplanet.
- The probability of the auto-destruction of alien intelligent, conscious life is infinitely higher than interstellar travel by its extraterrestrial species;
- The probability of the hypothesis that the Homo sapience species is the unique case of the intelligent, conscious life in the Universe is infinitely low;
- We were not, we are not and will never be visited or visit intelligent aliens due to the distances between stars with exoplanets and Earth and autodestruction of I species;
- We do have to take A.I. under control ASAP and reduce its implementation to non-military applications as it may lead to MAD initiated by A.I.
The solution to the Fermi Paradox:
The intelligent, conscious life always destroys itself by its own A.I. long before it can make an interstellar journey within a timeframe comparable to the lifespans of the intelligent species.
Note 1: Giordano Bruno went to the stake in 1600 A.D for the heresy N°77 of the Roman Church as the founder of the New Philosophy sect, not for the propaganda of the heliocentric ideas of Copernicus.
The allegedly ancient thinkers Democryth, Epicure, Plutarch, Plato, and Lucrece, supported the ideas of extraterrestrial life, while other allegedly ancient thinkers: Pliny, Ciceron, Saint Augustine, and Thomas Aquinas, refuted it completely.
The massive persecution by the Inquisition of that period led the Astronomers Tito Brahe, Galileo, and Kepler to declare, based on alleged ancient thinkers, an unknown herbalist Copernicus from faraway Poland as the author of the heliocentric astronomic system that replaced the geocentric system of Ptolemy.
Johannes Wakler wrote to Johannes Kepler: “this Thursday, Giordano Bruno has refused to kiss the icon of Jesus and joined the atoms of Democritus. …I am sure that he will tell the innumerable worlds how things are in our world!
Note 2: The fictional Ancient World served the Aristocracy, black and white Catholic clergy, the Protestants, Humanists, and Scientists in the creation and dissemination of the ideas of the fictional Ancient World and Dark Ages during the XV-XVII centuries.
This fiction served their agendas perfectly agendas to claim their particular priorities by representing events of the XI-XVI centuries as ones that happened thousands of years before and themselves as inheritors thereof, according to the Ancient Authorities they invented and confirmed by the sources they created under aliases.
Has history been tampered with?