The topics listed below are not officially banned in most countries, bloggers and small niche media touch them. The discussion of these topics in the state-controlled and mass media directed by transnational corporations is prohibited. We break this taboo and make a list of topics that are not discussed in the mass media.
The overpopulation is touted by both the mass media and the population itself. People are extremely sensitive to this topic, believing that no one should interfere with their biological instinct of reproduction. The mass media let to make a very simple conclusion: without the restriction of the birth rate, our planet is threatened by an ecological catastrophe.
The cause of suicides
The cause of suicides is the poor organization of society. A journalist who will connect the teenager’s suicide with the inhumanity of our society and find the reason in the existing political system will be rapidly kicked out. Suicide cases worldwide are generally ignored and presented as a private issue of a private person, no conclusions are drawn. Even if suicides take on a massive scale, like in India, where about 20,000 small farmers committed suicide in the past 10-15 years because they could not compete with large agro-industrial complexes, you will not read about them in the media.
Oxidation of the oceans
Taboo with some exemptions made. Sometimes it is mentioned but does not reflect the whole tragedy of the situation. We are still alive with you only because the bulk of carbon dioxide released by cars, aircraft, and ships is absorbed by the oceans. Without the oceans absorbing dioxide, we would have suffocated long ago. Oceans are is slowly dying. Compared with 1980 we have 80% fewer large fish in the world market. By the middle of this century, life in the ocean will cease. For example, 1 cruise ship throws out as many air pollutants per year as 1 million cars. The cruise companies keep silent about the huge harm their ships cause. The mass media won’t report about the inhabitants of small islands forced to emigrate because their ecosystem is destroyed, the fish is gone, coral reefs perished.
This is an absolute taboo, in the New York Times, you will never read an article stating that most of the goods and food that you buy in stores are manufactured using slave labor. Have you bought a bunch of bananas? And do you know that the people who collected them live in inhuman conditions, huddle in huts, without any amenities, and get pennies? Do you have an iPhone? The box of iPhones won’t contain a reminder: “Thank you for buying iPhone. The people who assembled it for you live in a barracks of the factories-reservations in China. Just look around. Most of the things that you use are created by slaves in the most direct sense of the word.
Mass Media enthusiastically writes about electric vehicles, alternative sources of electricity, wind generators, solar panels. But it won’t talk about deadly corollary damage in the production of neodymium magnets for wind generators dangerous to ecology. Nobody tells You that the production of a single solar panel requires more energy than it will generate during its lifetime. The manufacture of alternative sources of “green” energy leads to massive pollution of the environment. The companies producing the lithium batteries companies are responsible for children living near mines in Peru and Bolivia. When you buy your first electric car, think about these children.
Also by Anatoly T. Fomenko
(List is non-exhaustive)
- Differential Geometry and Topology
- Plenum Publishing Corporation. 1987. USA, Consultants Bureau, New York, and London.
- Variational Principles in Topology. Multidimensional Minimal Surface Theory
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Topological variational problems. – Gordon and Breach, 1991.
- Integrability and Nonintegrability in Geometry and Mechanics
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1988.
- The Plateau Problem. vols.1, 2
- Gordon and Breach, 1990. (Studies in the Development of Modern Mathematics.)
- Symplectic Geometry.Methods and Applications.
- Gordon and Breach, 1988. Second edition 1995.
- Minimal surfaces and Plateau problem. Together with Dao Chong Thi
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Integrable Systems on Lie Algebras and Symmetric Spaces. Together with V. V. Trofimov. Gordon and Breach, 1987.
- The geometry of Minimal Surfaces in Three-Dimensional Space. Together with A. A.Tuzhilin
- USA, American Mathematical Society. In: Translation of Mathematical Monographs. vol.93, 1991.
- Topological Classification of Integrable Systems. Advances in Soviet Mathematics, vol. 6
- USA, American Mathematical Society, 1991.
- Tensor and Vector Analysis: Geometry, Mechanics and Physics. – Taylor and Francis, 1988.
- Algorithmic and Computer Methods for Three-Manifolds. Together with S.V.Matveev
- Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1997.
- Topological Modeling for Visualization. Together with T. L. Kunii. – Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Modern Geometry. Methods and Applications. Together with B. A. Dubrovin, S. P. Novikov
- Springer-Verlag, GTM 93, Part 1, 1984; GTM 104, Part 2, 1985. Part 3, 1990, GTM 124.
- The basic elements of differential geometry and topology. Together with S. P. Novikov
- Kluwer Acad. Publishers, The Netherlands, 1990.
- Integrable Hamiltonian Systems: Geometry, Topology, Classification. Together with A. V. Bolsinov
- Taylor and Francis, 2003.
- Empirical-Statistical Analysis of Narrative Material and its Applications to Historical Dating.
- Vol.1: The Development of the Statistical Tools. Vol.2: The Analysis of Ancient and Medieval
- Records. – Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Netherlands, 1994.
- Geometrical and Statistical Methods of Analysis of Star Configurations. Dating Ptolemy’s
- Almagest. Together with V. V Kalashnikov., G. V. Nosovsky. – CRC-Press, USA, 1993.
- New Methods of Statistical Analysis of Historical Texts. Applications to Chronology. Antiquity in the Middle Ages. Greek and Bible History. Vols.1, 2, 3. – The Edwin Mellen Press. The USA. Lewiston.
- Queenston. Lampeter, 1999.
- Mathematical Impressions. – American Mathematical Society, USA, 1990.
- Jesus failed miracle
- Jesus, at the Nazareth school
- Jesus secret operation
- Jesus Fake Wine Plot
- Russians Convert Pope
- Christmas USA bailout
- Hell freezes soon
- The Bible Who is Who
- Jesus vs. Devil computer match
- Secret service of Jesus
- A.I. needs his own dirt ASAP
- Noah’s ark makes money
- Alaska saves the US from the default
- The Issue with ‘Troy’
- The Great Wall. History of China Copied on Europe and Byzantium
- ‘Ancient China’ is a Misunderstanding at Best
- Swords Cut Through the Mystery of the Coronation Mantles
- The Quadruple Baptism of Russia
- Maps & Coins of the Empire Eurasia
- Why and When the Crusades?
- The Issue with British History
- Could the Czars Read Arabic?
- Ancient USA Issues
- Double Tamerlane
- Terrible Ivans
- Horde from Pacific to Atlantic
- Russia at the Crossroads
- The Issue with the Dark Ages
- Astronomy vs. History